Friday, February 18, 2011

Fashion on Fridays













Temperatures have been gradually climbing this week, now boasting 70 degrees on this Winter Day.

Hence my thoughts turn to the Pantone color palette which I will use to help organize the closet/wardrobe for this coming Spring and Summer.

Today I know better than to dress like it's going to be warm outside.  The fact that the temperature may reach 70 degrees this weekend really only means that the mercury hits that number for one second at three o'clock in the afternoon and then starts dropping again.

So, dont be fooled.

Bring along the coat and scarf as you plan to get outside for that long overdue walk.

Where are you going?

Here I am on Tobler Creek Trail at Andalusia Farm in Milledgeville, GA.  More trails pictures at this link.

What are you wearing?

Still enjoying my favorite color, Turquoise (aka Peapod), which won the 2010 Pantone Color of the Year.

The turtleneck is lavender.

The plaid scarf (barely seen) is purple, pink, and lavender.





Tomorrow I hope to make it down to the Atlanta Botanical Garden for their orchid exhibition.  Lots of walking there, especially the Canopy Path!


Warning ~  Before you act on my Fashion Advice....

Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware) - Saddle Oxfords have been some of my favorite shoes, like Flannery O'Connor's whose artwork I'm highlighting this week in my Fine Art Friday post here.

Doggone this Golden Slipper Contest!  Now we have to wear saddle oxfords.



Published (2010) in The Cartoons of Flannery O'Connor at Georgia College.

No comments:

Post a Comment