Friday, February 10, 2017

Fashion on Fridays


Greenery - Pantone's 2017 Color of the Year found in my closet!


In keeping with the spirit of my fashion blogging, I'm hope to stay current by adopting fashionable colors;

and by utilizing items I already own.

Sometimes the newest styles dont suit my body type.

Hence, accessorizing with the palette becomes not just a way to organize but also a way to prioritize.

This Franklin Covey satchel has served me well over the past several years by keeping office documents organized.

Today I may empty it and use it in place of my everyday handbag.

How are you incorporating *Greenery* into your style?


PS  That's Madame Golovin painted by my mother, who was copying Elizabeth Vigee-LeBrun's work.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very good copy -- I instantly recognized it as Vigee-LeBrun. I haven't had time to think about Greenery, just wanted to comment on your mom's artwork.

    ReplyDelete