Friday, August 26, 2005

Eureka

Used to express triumph upon finding or discovering something.

I am so tickled that I thought to wear a pair of 20 year old glasses, while I work on my computer. Now I can see without holding my bifocals at a crazy angle!

Let me explain. Ordinarily I wear contacts: one for distance and one for close-up for the entire day. Also, I own a pair of prescription bifocals, which I wear for approximately one hour in the early morning and one hour in the evening. But I have noticed that the bifocal glasses are not comfortable to wear while working on the computer. If I take them off completely, the screen is a blur. If I wear just a set of reading glasses, the screen is still a blur. Hmmm What about those very old glasses in which the distance prescription is too weak. TaaDaa!

Are you impressed that I could find those *old* glasses. What a pack rat!!

Click on the time to leave a comment. One day I will figure out how to change that>

No comments:

Post a Comment