Saturday, June 12, 2004

I copied this from Donna@QuietLife http://www.booshay.blogspot.com

1. If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done?
...organized my basement
2. How many times do you hit the snooze button before getting out of bed?
...none, i usually awaken about 2mins BEFORE the alarm goes off
3. What cartoon do you enjoy watching from the present (or the past)?
...sorry, no cable here, although Candid Camera makes me laugh
4. If you could go to any time and/or place in history, where/when would it be?
...difficult choice, esp since I was a history major in college, hmmmm...right here in the Great State of Georgia, the 50-60 years preceeding the War of Northern Agression
5. If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why?
...*G* because my life is divinely ordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment