Saturday, October 02, 2004

Making Sunday Special

On my Xanga site I mentioned that I am reading a book by the above title. Over the next few months, I will post a few comments as I progress through the chapters.

Since today is Saturday this is your last chance to prepare for Sunday. Preparation/thinking ahead is the key to making the day special and set apart. So, I will start easy and propose that you mainly think/meditate on getting ready your heart, mind, and body to meet (visit with in Southern....) the Lord tomorrow. Consider three areas: 1)hearing His Word preached 2)singing His praises and 3)sharing a meal with Him.

Only after being able to get yourself ready for Sunday ahead of time on a regular basis can you consider being able to get ready any one else, like your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment