Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bible Meme

1)Who is my favorite Biblical personage, other than Jesus?
I tend to relate to the *little* people....like when reading about the exodus/wandering, I tried to imagine in which tribe I would be and how we would line up in *formation* Or in the NT, I pray that I would NOT be one of those conservative, culture-preserving Jewesses, but one of the ladies who attended Jesus, meeting his boat and gathering to hear his teaching.

2)Which is my favorite OT book?
In terms of which one I read most often, THE PSALMS, hands down!

3)Which is my least favorite OT book?
I probably dont refer enough to Song of Solomon :)

4)Which is my favorite non-gospel book of NT?
Probably Romans, because of its *controversy* Guess that makes me a type *C*

5) Which is my least favorite NT book?
Revelation, simply because I'm have trouble with the imagery. Must be a genetic defect.

6)Which is my favorite Bible verse (life verse)?
John 17:3 *And this is eternal life, that they might know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.*

Click on the time to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment