Friday, March 09, 2007

DONNA's FRIDAY FIVE

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?

I like to be ready for bed by 9pm and give myself one hour to wind down, so that I’m asleep by 10 pm. It suits my *rhythm.*

Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?

It's a fault with me....I give more than I receive


Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.

Last evening my 79 yo MIL served roast beef w/gravy, mashed potatoes, cold beet salad, and yellow squash. Fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, and pineapple) was for dessert. Conversation was delightful and we brought home some leftovers!


Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.

Cant think of one right now.

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?

I don’t drink juice. Occasionally I have some V-8 with breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. Roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy was my very favorite meal when I was young.
    I have not had a homemade version since my parents died.

    She took her roast gravy skills with her when she died.

    She taught me to make turkey gravy...but I missed out on my favorite gravy.

    When I have made a roast...I don't get any juice at all.
    Something is not right.

    I didn't know your MIL lived near you.

    How blessed you are with so much family.

    You really need to think of a book!

    ReplyDelete