Friday, January 18, 2008

Fashion Find Friday


Economics playing a role in fashion, too ;)

Check out this sale item at Walmart.

Several years ago, I bought a couple from Old Navy at this reasonable price.





Wearing a vest has been one of my tricks for staying warm in my two-window, chilly corner office. Easier to remove than a pullover (read no mussed hair), I have this Danskin vest in several colors to compliment a pair of slacks and blouse.

Cardigans are fine, too, but I find these fleece vests suitable for walking around the track, too. Double duty, huh?

Layering is the efficient way to stay warm, but I thought it prudent to highlight outerwear over underwear. So, dont let the cold winter weather keep you from getting exercise.

Idita-walk starts February 1st.

Join me?

2 comments:

  1. I layer, too. And I think the deep South is perfect for vests. I'm expanding my wardrobe of vests since we moved here. Love that red one you pictured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Karen is walking.
    She will join you :o)

    I don't have the gumption to do it this year.

    ReplyDelete