Saturday, November 20, 2004

Back in Business

This theological stuff is just going to have to take a back seat to cooking and recipes right now. Although chapters 9 through 14 of Mrs. Schaeffer's book get less attention from me, I do intend to work through them.

For over twenty years I have owned and used a KitchenAid mixer. I love to bake cakes. I started cooking when I was eight years old. Today I received a replacement part (wire whisk) which is going to make Thanksgiving and Christmas meals easier to prepare.

Look for my recipes over the coming week: Yellow Cake, Coconut Filling, Seven Minute Icing, Pound Cake, Boiled Custard, Whipped Cream. Maybe I will throw in some non-sweet ones like Cranberry Sauce, Cornbread Dressing, and Mushrooms and Pearl Onions side dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment