Thursday, January 06, 2005

Birthday Girl

Yesterday was my youngest daughter's 15th birthday. She really has matured into quite a young lady. She has definite opinions. I like that personality trait, even if I dont always agree with them. She gave a tremendous speech at her 8th grade graduation last May, which prompted me to encourage her to take a debate class. She clued me into the Discovery Health Challenge. Might be a good way to help me stay this course.

Birthday Dinner

Roast Lamb
Steamed Asparagus
Steamed Red and Yellow Peppers
Orzo

Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Cake

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your youngest daughter!

    Did she choose the lamb?

    I grew up with many Greek relatives who made delicious lamb. My mother made sish-kabob with steak and lamb and veggies. I remember the lamb being very tender!

    Sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    What a delicious-sounding birthday dinner. Thanks for the link to the Health Challenge. I'll have to check that out. :-)

    ReplyDelete