Thursday, August 30, 2007

Why I Blog

This entry is more a self-reminder to organize my thoughts in this area.

And so, in my *research* to justify the time I spend writing/blogging/reading/surfing,
I am creating a link to a wonderful blurb from Melissa at Mentalmultivitamin, so I won't loose the article. I did print out a copy for myself and will *file* it appropriately.

Filing? Hah!

Have you see my desk?

Now that's what I call *full disclosure!*

Back to Melissa though. She is a good writer: a little outrageous from time to time (she likes Jackson Pollock), but also very down to earth (she likes birdwatching). She recommends a couple of books which I will look into. Actually she recommends lots of books.

I will see if I can come up with an *Artist's Statement*...more so, than my quote from Mrs. Schaeffer.

I have tried to explain myself before. Read this xanga entry.

Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment