Friday, May 02, 2008

Fashion on Friday

About a month ago, I mentioned how much *Yellow* I saw when I was out shopping with the Bride-elect. And I bragged about not making any purchases, posting a picture of myself in a yellow turtleneck and yellow foral scarf, both found deep within the recesses of my closet.

Today, however, I'm confessing that I succumbed to the popular trend and spent a few dollars.

In a small way.

Since yellow is not an easy color to wear all over, I found myself shying away from the bright lemony yellow dresses, blouses or jackets.

The solution?

Accessorizing!



What else did I wear, you ask?

Brown poplin slacks
Brown patent croc (faux) wedges
Brown/green vertically striped shirt
Brown wooden beaded bracelet


Here's a link to Steinmart's Accessory page with a list for summer necessities.

How do you stay fashionable?

No comments:

Post a Comment