Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dinner Menu - Late Winter


Here's what I'm thinking for after church tomorrow

And how it turned out.








Bloody Mary Pot Roast (Venison)
Corn Casserole
Steamed Cauliflower
Sweet Peppers 'n Onions

Garlic Bread

Gallo Merlot
Iced Tea


Ghirardelli Chocolate Cake
Coffee


It's raining and chilly here today. Although Spring is trying to appear in the form of blooming daffodil bulbs and bradford pear trees, I have to remind myself that it is still Winter. Easter is four weeks hence. We're bound to have crazy weather until then.

Time for Saturday chores.

See ya 'round!

2 comments:

  1. Yum!
    It's been rainy and chilly here since Saturday. I have bean and pork stew in the pot simmering for tonight's supper and will probably make a skillet of cornbread to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by! So much rain makes me remember all the rainy places I have lived and after too many days, I get funky.

    Your dinner looks like it was good!

    ReplyDelete