Friday, September 12, 2008

Fashion on Friday

September is a hot month in GA and so I have yet to put away this favorite summer outfit.

I got a lot of mileage out of this *old* skirt by updating it with a new french blue blouse.

Notice that my favorite yellow sandals made a perfect compliment.

By this time of the summer tho' I am ready for a change, even if the weather is not.

In anticipation of Autumn, I tend to wear the navy blue or olive green T-shirt with the summer suit instead of the white or pale-colored one.

Also, I've read that purple and gray are the fashionable colors for Fall. To date, all I have is some purplish lipstick and some gray pants in the closet.

Since I've actually spent more time looking at Presidential Fashion rather than shopping that's how I know that the lipstick is important. (giggle) Or maybe a brooch.

Check out the galleries at this link. In case it doesnt work, search for the Entertainment Section of the LA Times. Their photo galleries have some fun pictures of Cindy, Sarah, and Michelle's outfits.

Last, but not least, the wedding pictures are up.

Leave a comment with your email address and I will send you the password.



Fine Art Friday entries have been on Sabbatical, but I suppose this entry could qualify. In the background is a pencil drawing by DD#1. For a while she took lessons, one of the first of which was to copy this Harnett.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Joy!
    dominionfamily@gmail.com

    I am still reading although seemly unable to comment often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you send me the password, please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome pics! Your daughter looks so naturally beautiful. I love you in green. The first couple pics of the reception were scrumptious. Y'all pull off the southern wedding perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty!

    I would love the password!!!

    booshay6@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'd love to see the wedding pictures!
    cumbeeclan at gmail dot com
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hydrangeas on the pews -- what a delightful idea!

    That cake was gorgeous. You ought to send a pic of it to Kyriosity Valerie to go into her file of ideas.

    ReplyDelete