Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday Five: Staples

Of all the hundreds of sizes and shapes bread seems to come in, what is your favorite?


I appreciate all the different sizes and shapes for bread, eschewing only the white/off-white, non-nutritious kind.

I havent made bread in ages, but this Ethiopian recipe sounds divine.

My sister made these loaves for her family.  She's a pro at baking bread.


What’s your favorite thing to eat with rice?

Salt is crucial to tasty rice. Not a lot. But if it's not been cooked in salted water, then the flavor is delinquent.

What are your feelings about milk?

Milk rates as a staple in the diet until adulthood, at which time intake should be limited.

What was wrapped in the tortilla you most recently ate?

Some one gave me a sausage and egg tortilla the other day. I reheated it and ate if for lunch. Until that time I'd only eaten tortillas for dinner.

How many staplers are there in your house and where are they?

There are three staplers in my house, one on each floor. That means, one on my desk in the basement; one in the kitchen in the utility drawer; and one upstairs in the study/great room.

Added later ~


Here are pictures of Friday Night Staples ;-)





















What did you enjoy for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment