Friday, June 15, 2007

Ruth Bell Graham
1920 - 2007













May she rest in peace.

Only lately have I been interested in Mrs. Graham. And not so much for her theological positions but as for her matriarchal status and the way she handled her family. Passing It On: Four Generations of Graham Traditions was the first book I acquired. It has great photos. Right now I am reading Footprints of a Pilgrim, which tells her life story in her own words through prose and poetry. Here's what I wrote about her last Fall.

Anne Graham Lotz is the only Graham I have heard in person. I am still on her mailing list, AnGeL Ministries. Be sure and read Anne's comments about her mother's death and the list of her mother's quips and quotes.

Do you have a story about the Graham Family?

1 comment:

  1. When I was at Hillsdale I kept a little journal and it is filled with RB Graham's poetry.

    It is very lovely and I will share some tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete