Saturday, September 02, 2006

Homeschooling Resources



After my introduction to this questionnaire on 8/30/06, I'm now ready to answer the first question.

Name one book/resource which you enjoy/recommend.

Since I don't fall into the popularly accepted definition of homeschooler, my answers will won't either. Therefore, I take the liberty of naming five books! (tee hee) The following list contains the titles of some of my favorite authors to whom I have referred consistently and deliberately over the past twenty years.

Education in America by George Roche
One by One by George Roche
Is Public Education Necessary by Samuel Blumenfeld
Back to the Blackboard by Jay Adams
Essays on Christian Education by Cornelius Van Til
Ending the Homework Hassle by John Rosemond
Philosophy of Christian Education by Paul Kienel, editor

Stay tuned for the rest of my long, drawn-out answers to the following of the quetions:

2) One resource you would not be without.
3) One resource you wish you'd never bought.
4) One resource you enjoyed last year.
5) One resource you would like to buy.
6) One resource you wish existed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope by the time Katie is ready for high school we can find a serious Christian school for her.

    We will be so old...

    I think it will be time to delegate :o)

    ReplyDelete