Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Customer Service







Manila,

The

Phillipines





For the record Intuit technical support receives a *ten* for excellent customer service. After five hours of polite, patient, and persistent help, the technician successfully solved the problem and guided me through the steps to correct the corruptions.

I mention this as an update to my whine about my weekend computer woes and to bolster our collective opinions about customer *no-service* (Clark Howard's favorite term).

Remember Donna's personal service from her plumber? Scroll down in this entry.

Furthermore, in my reading (and blogging) of Lynne Truss's Talk to the Hand, I am reminded of the rarity of this type of dedicated customer service. Hence I desire to draw attention to a shining example.

And it didnt cost anything (extra).

No comments:

Post a Comment