Monday, September 17, 2007

Feast on Monday


Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

My last visit to a hospital was in February '07 to see a friend's mother, who was enduring her final illness. She complained up being *hot.* So, standing at the foot of her bed, I carefully lifted the sheet, removed her booties and rubbed her feet. She smiled.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

I've been neutralized.....or zero :(

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

For ever enjoy Truth.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

I keep thinking about hostessing an group called *HiddenArt* where we would covered the various chapters in Mrs. Schaeffer's book, The Hidden Art of Homemaking. The topics she addresses are wide and varied which I think would keep the group dynamics fresh. It might work better on a monthly schedule though.


Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Salmon/peach......but it's 20 years old and faded into beige in some places. If I had the chance to replace it, I would go with a similar color 'cause I still like it.

1 comment: