Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Meme

from Donna at Quiet Life


1. All I want for Christmas is.... for others to enjoy themselves.

2. My favorite holiday cocktail.... a glass of merlot.


3. My favorite holiday party hors d'oeuvre.... brie en croute (baked with fig preserves and roasted pecans)




4. The average price I spend per gift.... $25

5. My favorite gift to give during the holidays .... something *I* want ;)

6. Something overrated about the holidays .... fruitcake!

7. Something I must have before Christmas .... Thanksgiving.

8. One thing I always do during the holidays ... attend a Lessons and Carols service.

9. Where I love to shop for the holidays ..... before the crowds get there.

10. A holiday tradition I have .... to give my daughter’s charms for their bracelets.

11. One thing you won't find me doing during the holidays... going to the mall.

2 comments:

  1. I would really love to see a picture of a charm bracelet!!!
    I have one from high school...
    My grandmother had a beautiful charm bracelet that I loved looking at!


    Get out that camera and snap away :o)

    Donna

    I can not stand that google comments is now making us write four things before we post.
    That is just too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that's why you use Haloscan for your comments and why I have so few commenters :)

    I am quite distressed over my charm bracelet at the moment... I cant find it!!!

    ReplyDelete