Friday, November 02, 2007

Fashion Find Friday

Orange

peach, cinnamon

and the like

qualify as

my favorite colors.









So, this jacket/scarf combination are perfect for my wardrobe.

It's hardly cold enough here in GA to wear this jacket routinely, but on the days when it is chilly, I am prepared. :) Furthermore, I get good use of it when I travel to Michigan, where three of my daughters are.

I may even wear it on my Saturday walk, since the trail I'm planning to explore requires *hunters orange*.

Think it will qualify?

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, be careful on the trail. I would hate for you to be shot while wearing your lovely jacket. I love those colors but often I am afraid to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Cindy, down to the "Yikes!" I think I'd avoid trails that required wearing blaze orange - at least until after the hunting season is over.

    ReplyDelete