Monday, November 05, 2007

Fall Hike















This photo is my favorite of the two dozen I took while hiking this past Saturday.

I took a *long explore in the woods* and enjoyed myself immensely. The drive there and back was beautiful as I think the leaves are at their peak right now in north Georgia.

Carter's Lake is only an hour's drive from my home and there are at least five more trails I could walk without repeating Amadahy's and Tumbling Water's. And those alone are worth multiple visits this year and in the future.

Comment and leave your email, if you want to see the album.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Dana! I'd love to see more...

    eecooper@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! It looks like it must be a deep lake - with all those hills and spectacular views. You have my email - I would live to see more.

    ReplyDelete