Friday, November 16, 2007

Fashion Find Friday

Ha! Ha!

Are you

tickled at

this

fashion

model?








Focus on the paisley skirt.

I've worn it off and on since 1993, with various blouses, sweaters, vests, or turtlenecks. sometime green tights, even red!

Today I challenge my readers to look deeply into your closets for an article of clothing that you can dress up/down/update/alter to create a new outfit. Call it thrift shopping at home.

Then post a picture. I suppose that it's ok, if you're not in the photo as most of my Fashion posts do not include me :)

Leave me link.

If we can post pictures of our desks, showing a bit our personal sides, surely we can smile for a fashion foto!

I must be crazy to post this picture of myself, especially since I forgot to remove my cheaters.

Ok, so you've read this far and refuse to participate?

Then your job is to re-read Mrs. Schaeffer's chapter 12 on clothing in The Hidden Art of Homemaking.

4 comments:

  1. jajajaja, you're so funny.

    i've laught a lot with you post... but i won't participe, i'm sorry XD

    bye from Barcelona XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No modeling but I will try to read The Hidden Art chapter later on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic!

    And good for you to be the same size that you were in 1993!

    I like the tights you chose.

    You are an fashion, fitness inspiration to me.

    (I would enjoy clothing so much more if I wasn't over weight.)

    ReplyDelete